- We exceed InterNACHI standards of practice on all home inspections
- Modern web based reports within 24 hours (See Sample Report)
- Scheduling Flexibility, we can accommodate weekends and holidays (fees may apply)
- We walk on all roofs and enter all attics and crawl spaces when safe*
- Free Infra-red thermography images included in all reports
- Professional, consistent, and reliable service
Hi, I’m Keith Hinman the Owner and Inspector of Forest Home Inspection and I want to personally welcome you. I grew up in Nevada County and have been living in Truckee since 2013. After almost a decade of working in home maintenance and property management, I am excited to offer my services to the thriving Truckee Tahoe real estate market.
I have many years of experience inspecting and repairing mountain and forest homes. I have developed a broad skill set and keen eye for defects and safety concerns. I have training in many specialized mechanical, electrical, pluming, and hvac systems. I am also certified through InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) I am constantly continuing my education as safety and building standards are constantly evolving.
I am proud to offer outstanding customer service, impeccable attention to detail, and a passion to share my knowledge when desired. It is my mission is to always look out for the clients best interests, promote home safety, and give home buyers peace of mind, on each and every inspection.